- StrongArm tactical knife features a black handle and a fine edge, full tang 420HC steel blade
- Durable survival knife has ceramic blade coating and rubberized diamond texture grip
- Break through hard surfaces in emergencies with the tactical knife’s striking pommel
- Four mounting pieces and sheath can be used for mounting on MOLLE, belt, or in drop-leg fashion
- Gerber gear is proudly made in USA at Gerber's Portland, Oregon factory
- Contractor-Grade Replaceable Utility Blade
- Deep Finger Grooves For Secure Fit
- Handle Also Doubles As Pocket Or Money Clip
- 5.1-Inch Open Length, 2.3-Inch Blade Length, 2.8-Inch Closed Length, 2.5-Ounce Weight
- Easily replace Gerber Exchange-A-Blade pocket knife with any standard or contractor grade utility blades
- Stainless steel handle works well as both a pocket clip or a money clip, and liner lock construction keeps the blade safely in the open position when in use.
- Slim design allows for this tool to easily fit in your pocket; Open the pocket knife with ease with its nail nick design- Blade screw is raised for easy replacement
- Compact utility knife is a great addition to any EDC gear; Included money clip allows knife to be a great alternative to a wallet
- Overall length 4.1 inches, closed length 2.4 inches, weight: 2.4 ounces; Included limited lifetime warranty
- Survival knife developed to free an aircrew from a downed aircraft
- Purposeful break between the tang and the butt cap, providing insulated protection against stray wires and absorbing any shock from hammering
- MOLLE compatible sheath with built-in sharpener
- Overall Length: 10.59"
- Proudly made in the USA
- F.A.S.T. forward action spring technology
- G-10 handle for extra grip when wet
- Tanto shaped blade is designed for thrusting
- Pocket clip, blade length 3.75-Inch, serrated edge
- Over all length 8.75-Inch
- Folding knife has a 420HC recurve blade with plain edge and baton jimping for a firm, non-slip grip
- Folding up to half its size, the machete can easily stow in a pack, on a belt, or attached to MOLLE
- This Gerber knife design provides 3 functions in one compact package: chop, cut, and baton
- Tactical machete stays firmly in place with QuadLock locking system, for two easy handling positions
- Features a stability bar and overstrike guard for enhanced tactical gear safety; Made in the USA
- Folding knife made from 20CV steel with cleaver style blade and machined aluminum handle
- Manual finger flipper deployment and reliable detent make this pocket knife safe and secure
- Finger flipper won’t tear fingers up, yet stiff enough for smooth flip knife deployment every time
- Designed as a slim, lightweight razor knife with single liner for off-centered durable blade
- The Gerber knife is proudly made in USA at Gerber's Portland, Oregon factory
- Circular ring in the handle provides additional stability while in use
- Stainless steel G-10 handle for secure grip in all conditions
- Slim, lightweight handle
- Tactically inspired, tip up pocket carry
- Corrosion resistant tanto blade
Gerber Gear Ultimate Knife, Tactical Knife with Fire Starter, Sharpener, and Knife Sheath, 4.75” Blade (31-003941)
- Quality Crafted Knives And Tools For Every Task: Whether Saving Time, The Day, Or A Life, Gerber Delivers Professional-Grade Pocket Knives, Multitools, And Equipment. Hunting, Survival, Tactical, And Everyday Carry – A Gerber Blade Has You Covered.
- Loaded With Innovations: The Gerber Ultimate Survival Knife And Sheath Features A Half Serrated, Drop Point Blade Ideal For Edge Retention And Cutting Rope, A Stainless Steel Hammer Pommel, An Emergency Whistle, Sharpener, And Firestarter.
- Optimized For Your Survival: Durable Nylon Sheath Includes A Sharpener; Fire Starter Locks Into The Sheath And Striker Notch Is Incorporated On Back Of Blade For Emergency Fire Needs; Ergonomic Textured Rubber Handle Provides A Precise Non-Slip Grip.
- Built To Handle Any Task: Operate Like An Expert With The Partially Serrated Knife Specifically Designed To Address All Your Needs In The Wild. Whether Used To Explore, Work, Defend, Or Survive, Gerber Knives Tackle The Tasks Of Daily Life Head On.
- 8-in-1 multi tool: Pry bar, nail puller, wire stripper, small flat head screwdriver, large flathead driver, bottle opener, standard utility blade, cord cut notch and lanyard hole
- Utility knife uses full sized replaceable utility blades with locking feature to protect when not in use
- Dual ended design with pry bar and pocket knife to cut through rope or twine
- Compact and slim multi tool fits great in a pocket or tool box. Makes a perfect companion for any work job site and for the around the house projects
- Overall length 4.25 inches, weight: 4.2 ounces ; Included limited lifetime warranty