✓ Best choice
Shower Stool - Invacare Aquatec Sorrento Shower Stool with Hygiene Cut Out - Flat Seat Shower Stool - Shower Seat for Elderly or Disabled
- SHOWER STOOL: Invacare’s Aquatec Sorrento shower stool is an innovative, modern & modular choice for your bathroom. The shower stool provides those living with reduced mobility, disabilities or age-related limitations with the ability to use the shower independently.
- SUPPORT FOR ELDERLY OR DISABLED: Not only does Invacare’s shower stool provide a great function for users but it also boasts a sleek style and design meaning it can suit many bathroom styles.
- NON-SLIP SHOWER STOOL:The soft-touch surface with cut out and armrests provide a secure and comfortable seat for the user, allowing showering with ease
- CORROSION-FREE: Perfect for users who need assistance in the bathroom for their personal hygiene, this dynamic shower stool is corrosion-free.
- ADJUSTABLE & FUNCTIONAL: The shower stool has folding legs and a wide height adjustment range as well as a fast and easy assembly to enable a fit for each individual user.
- FEATURES: Full electric replacement bed pendant for Invacare Homecare beds
- COMPATIBLE: Designed for the Invacare 5410IVC Full Electric Homecare Bed
- FUNCTION: Three functions (head up/down, foot up/down, bed up/down)
- Country of origin: Denmark
- FEATURING: Ergonomic, height-adjustable swing-away armrests and footrests and angle-adjustable flip-up textured footplates with heel loops to help with positioning. Each wheel locks for added security and safety.
- ADJUSTABLE: Footrest height, seat height and footplate angle easily adjustable without tools for personalized fit
- COMFORTABLE: Innovative ergonomic seat encourages a more upright position for enhanced comfort and independence
- EASY TO USE: Easily maneuvered in small spaces as well as allowing for a better fit over standard toilets for independent personal care
- AVAILABLE OPTIONS: Optional positioning, safety, toileting and seating accessories available to meet a wide range of conditions and postural needs
- Replacement power cord for Invacare Reliant lifts
- Use on RPS350, RPL450, RPL600
- OEM power cord
- EASY INSTALLATION: No tools required; Bed rail is easily installed, adjusted, and removed via a quick clamp with large knob that safely secures to Invacare hospital bed frames.
- EASY TO USE: Height-adjustable bed assist rail; lower to 3.5" for easy entry and exit from bed and raise it to 16" for maximum coverage.
- SLEEK DESIGN: Durable bed rails with welded-steel construction and an attractive powder coated finish.
- COMPATIBLE: Use with 5310VC / 5310IVC Semi-Electric Beds, and 5410IVC / 5410LOW Full Electric hospital beds (bed sold separately).
- VERSATILITY: Six-point swivel bar attachment easily adapts to all sling styles and positions. The lift features a 20" - 64" range and allows individuals to be picked up from lying position on floor
- EASY TO USE: Lightweight construction and easy disassembly allow for quick transport and setup, and aids in helping caregivers avoid back injuries. Pump handle can rotate from side to side for caregiver convenience
- SMOOTH ROLLING: Low friction casters significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 450 lbs
- SLINGS: The 9805P hydraulic patient lift has a wide range of slings available. From full body slings to commode toileting slings there are many options suited to fit the needs of a wide range of individuals
- Tool-Less Shower Chair with Back offers stability and comfort at an economical price.
- This shower offers wide seat that has handles for transporting the chair.
- The chair also includes a back that is removable.
- The shower chairs requires no tools to assemble and it supports up to 315 lbs weight capacity.
- Product Weight Capacity : 315 lb.
- WHAT IS ALTERNATING PRESSURE: Alternating pressure therapy uses pressure redistribution to relieve pressure on skin surfaces and bony prominences. The air cells on the mattress slowly inflate and deflate under the user at a predetermined or adjustable cycle time.
- INTENDED FOR: The MA500 alternating pressure system is intended for individuals from low-medium risk of pressure sores or stages I-III.
- SAFETY: Cell in cell design helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure.
- THERAPEUTIC TECHNOLOGY: Natural heel slope is designed to decrease pressure in the vulnerable heel area.
- CLINICAL FEATURES: In a two-cell cycle mattress, alternating function inflates and deflates cells in a 2:1 cycle.
Invacare Reliant Divided Leg Sling with Head Support for Patient Lifts, Polyester, Large, 450 lb. Weight Capacity, R101,Binding; Green, Body; Blue
- FEATURING: A durable polyester full body sling with divided leg. This is a secure, easy-to fit general purpose sling, designed for the majority of sling users up to a 450 lb. weight capacity.
- INTENDED FOR: Users who are totally or partially dependent or have limited head control. Slings should be used with Invacare I-Lift Series as well as Invacare Reliant Lifts
- EASY TO USE: Sling aids in transferring users from a bed to a wheelchair, recliner or shower chair. The large opening in the design also accommodates toileting.
- COMFORTABLE: Full padded fabric and soft, brushed lining helps prevent sliding for comfort and skin protection, and the stretch-resistant feature helps the sling hold it's shape for support and ease of positioning.
- MAINTENANCE: Washable polyester fabric can be used in wet or dry environments. Refer to sling label for washing instructions.
Invacare Painted Hydraulic Pump for 9805P, RHA450-1, RHL450-1 and GHS350 Patient Lifts, 9099P,Satin Finish Isolete Gray
- Replacement hydraulic pump for Invacare lifts that features a painted finish and rotating pump handle.
- Compatible with the following Invacare Lift models: 9805P and GHS350.
- Painted pump color matches Invacare painted lift models.
- Comfortable handle placement is easy to install and serves wide range of operator heights.
- Allows for transfers up to 450 lbs. with minimal effort.