X-Stream Hybrid Pro Hand Dredge Quick Sniper Hand Dredge - Gold Mining Equipment (Quick Sniper Hand Dredge)
- Gold-N-Sand Quick Sniper Hand Dredge is designed to work creeks and streams. Works from the top of the surface or can be completely submerged.
- Gets the gold from cracks and crevices in rocks and behind boulders. Hand dredge is about 24 inches long and fits in a backpack.
- This NEW Gold-N-Sand Quick Sniper Hand Dredge is non-motorized and is ideal for areas where power equipment is prohibited
- Virtually unbreakable. Nozzle cavity created by interior pipe; captures heavy material and discharges lights.
- Made in the USA!
- Gold collecting vacuum on an aluminum pack frame with attachment fittings
- Designed for recovering black sand and gold that settles in moss, rough bedrock, crevices, and in desert dry washes
- Weighs less than 15 pounds so you can backpack in to your secret gold locations
- High quality Husqvarna gas engine, 28cc, 170 mph, 470 cubic feet per minute airflow
- 4.5 gallon capacity durable plastic container with easy screw-on lid; all accessories pack inside the container. Vac Pac Gold Vacuum can be shipped to street addresses within continental USA only.
- This piece of Gold Mining Equipment is specially made to recover fine gold. The Trommel top unit completely spins and washes your gold-bearing dirt and gravel. Gold Cube 3 Stack Deluxe with Trommel includes: 1 Slick Plate, 2 Separator Trays, Stand, Pump, Hose, Hose Adapters, and 5 inch Trommel for the top.
- The Trommel topper is self jigging to the Gold Cube. It consist of a 12 volt 5 inch diameter trommel top unit with a 16'' long barrel and a 3/16'' classifying screen. You also get an adapter plate to attach the trommel to the Gold Cube and an angle adjustment bar for adjustable pitch. The Trommel can also be taken off when you need to use the Cube by itself
- The Trommel's hopper and barrel both have a sprayer so cleaning your material is automatic as well as also providing the proper amount of water to the Gold Cube.
- Unique G-Force technology in Gold Cube cleans and separates the gold. The Gold Cube is made in the USA! TROMMEL SHIPS IN SEPARATE BOX FROM GOLD CUBE!
- Gold Cube processes tons of concentrates into mere ounces-- FAST! With the Trommel top, you speed up your production. Run more dirt, get more gold! The Gold Cube can run a yard of material (classified down to 1/8 inch) in about 2 hours. You can also run half a ton of material through the Gold Cube before you have to stop for a clean up.
- FLEXIBLE RUBBER SLUICE MAT: Once your material is run through the mat it can easily be rolled up letting you rinse out the concentrate that you have trapped; Made from TPR rubber that will not stiffen in cold weather
- 3 RIFFLE TRAP PATTERNS: There are 3 different pattern gold collection riffle traps allow for various sizes of gold material to be trapped while each serving a different purpose to help aid in the gold prospecting recovery process
- HUNGARIAN: Increases the turbulence behind the riffle, which agitates the sand bed, improving gold deposits; V-SHAPE: these groves work very well for catching fine gold flake; SQUARE RIFFLE: The large groves allow for catching small finds, pickers, and small gold nuggets
- CUT TO FIT: The sluice box matting is pre-scored so it can easily be cut down to only 8 inches wide using the guide line on the back of the matting. Overall dimensions of the matting are 10 inches wide by 27 inches in length
- MAXIMIZE RECOVERY EFFORTS: This is the perfect mat for superb fine gold recovery with fast or slow water and will enhance your gold prospecting and recovery efforts
- 10-Ounce capacity
- Seamless stainless steel design
- With handle
- Professional quality
VEVOR Folding Aluminum Alloy Sluice Box, Compact 50" Sluice Boxes for Gold, Lightweight Gold Sluice Equipment, Portable Sluice Boxes w/Miner's Moss, River, Creek, Gold Panning, Prospecting, Dredging
- Easy to Carry: Our folding sluice box is 50" Length x 9" Width x 2.6" Height. Lightweight aluminum box construction and the tie design make it easy to carry.
- Labor-Saving Design: Everything can be packed up in your backpack, ready to deploy. All you need to do is make sure your sluice box is level in the field. The sluice box will be locked rigidly in the stream when it opens, so it can't be swept away in currents.
- High-Quality Aluminum Alloy: The compact 50" sluice box for gold recovery is made of high-quality aluminum alloy. It is highly durable and rust-proof, so it will surely withstand the harshest surroundings.
- Productive Gold Collecting: The riffles are built-in to create water turbulence in the sediment channel. In addition, they will trap gold flake and small gold flour in the pre-installed woven vinyl miner's moss.
- Extra Pocket Scale: This Pocket Scale allows you to weigh a maximum capacity of 200g and readabilities of 0.01g to provide you with an accurate and precise weighing session during your gold panning.